Hire Purchase (HP)
If you want fixed monthly payments over a fixed term and ownership of your Land Rover at the end of the term, Hire Purchase (HP) is the choice for you.
Step by Step
- Choose the Land Rover you want
- Agree the amount of deposit you want to pay/or part exchange value
- Decide your agreement term between 12 and 60 months.
- Any deposit is deducted from the price of your car. You make regular payments based on the remaining balance plus the agreement interest.
- Once all payments have been made, you will own your Land Rover outright.
- Easy budgeting - regular payments
- You own your Land Rover at the end of the agreement with no deferred lump sum to pay
- Early repayment option
OR Balloon Hire Purchase
Only difference from above - there is a larger 'balloon' payment deferred to the end of the agreement. This reduces the fixed regular payments. However, unlike Land Rover Freedom, the final balloon payment is not optional and the future value of your vehicle is not guaranteed.
- Easy budgeting - fixed regular payments
- Reduced regular payments - because the balloon payment is deferred to the end of the agreement.
- You own your Land Rover at the end of the agreement