Land Rover Advance Payment Plan (APP)
APP is perfect if you want to make one single payment upfront (you may be considering paying for your Land Rover outright) and be able to pick from 3 options at the end your agreement.
Step by Step
- Choose the new or used Land Rover you want
- Agree your annual mileage
- Decide between a 20 or 48 month agreement period
- Land Rover will determine the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of your car at the end of your agreement.
- The GMFV is deferred to the end of the agreement and is the optional final payment. The GMFV is deducted from the price of your car; you simply pay the remaining balance plus the agreement interest as a single upfront payment.
- At the end of the agreement, just choose from one of the following options:
- Renew - Choose a new car from your Land Rover dealer and you and excess value over the GMFV (Guaranteed Minimum Future Value) on your current Land Rover towards your deposit. Alternatively you can trade in your old car or sell it privately (GMFV will be payable if the customer disposes of the car other than back to the selling dealer).
- Retain - To keep your Land Rover you only need to pay the GMFV.
- Return - Simply return your car to Land Rover finance in good condition and within the agreed mileage. If your car is worth more than the initially agreed GMFV you will be due this difference back.
- No regular payments. By deferring part of the initial outlay until the end of the agreement term there is less to pay today.
- Price Protection - The GMFV protects you against any potential fall in used car values.
- You can be driving a new Land Rover more often due to shorter terms, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced.
- Flexibility - you choose the deposit, annual mileage and agreement term to suit your needs
- Choice - at the end of the term Buy the car, part-exchange it or just return it, the choice is all yours!