Land Rover Freedom
If you want regular payments and to guarantee the future value of your Land Rover, then Land Rover Freedom is the right choice for you.
Step by Step
- Choose the new or used Land Rover you want
- Agree your annual mileage
- Decide between 20 or 48 month agreement period
- Land Rover will determine the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of your car at the end of your agreement. The GMFV is deferred to the end of the agreement and is the optional final payment.
- The GMFV and any deposit are deducted from the price of your car. You make regular payments based on the remaining balance plus the agreement interest.
- At the end of the agreement, just choose from one of the following options:
- Renew - Choose a new car from your land rover dealer and use any excess value over the GMFV towards your deposit. You can trade in your old car or sell it privately (GMFV is payable if the customer disposes of the car other than back to the selling dealer.)
- Retain - To keep your car, you only need pay the GMFV.
- Return - Simply return your car land rover finance in good condition and within the agreed mileage. If your car is worth more than the initially agreed GMFV you will be due this difference back.
- Easy budgeting - regular payments
- Reduced regular payments - because the GMFV is deferred to the end of the agreement.
- Price Protection - The GMFV protects you against any potential fall in used car values.
- You can be driving a new Land Rover more often due to shorter terms, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced.
- Flexibility - you choose the deposit, annual mileage and agreement term to suit your needs
- Choice - at the end of the term Buy the car, part-exchange it or just return it, the choice is all yours!